IT system administrator / Application Manager for the IT infrastructure in the lock industry (m/f/x)Working at BMH
Beyer & Müller is specializes in the manufacture of high-quality locks and fittings and offers its employees an inspiring working environment with a wide range of further training opportunities. Our corporate culture is characterized by extensive expert knowledge and strong team spirit, and the flat hierarchies and short communication channels promote efficient collaboration.
To strengthen our 80-strong team at the Velbert site near Wuppertal and remotely, we are looking for a dedicated IT system administrator / application administrator for the IT infrastructure in the lock industry (m/f/x).
In the following, you will learn more about the components of your future work as well as about the benefits of a job at Beyer & Müller:
Your role as an IT system administrator (m/f/x)These are your tasks
Monitoring our IT infrastructure, further developing the ERP system (ABAS) and ensuring that operations run smoothly.
Administration of the entire network infrastructure; this includes servers, clients, firewalls, switches and cloud-based Microsoft 365 services.
The monitoring and continuous improvement of IT security to ensure data security.
Active participation in internal and external IT-related projects.
The optimization of our IT life cycle, the further development of our IT infrastructure and the maintenance of system documentation.
Working with external service providers, coordinating appointments and accompanying external service providers during system work.
Your Personality for Medium-sized Businesses
- You have relevant experience in the IT sector, particularly in dealing with physical and virtual Windows environments.
- Ideally, you have a degree in business informatics, computer science, economics or a comparable vocational training, e.g. as an IT specialist for system integration [m/f/x].
- You have a sound knowledge of current Microsoft Windows operating systems and a good general understanding of IT.
- Preferably you have knowledge of the ABAS ERP system.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
- The ability to work in a team and a practice-oriented way of working are a matter of course for you.
- You are goal-oriented and are characterized by independent, structured and self-reliant work.
Become a part of our 136-Year-Old family business
- We are a family business: We live in a culture of open doors and attach great importance to deploying and developing our employees according to their strengths. Decisions are made quickly and we are able to adapt to new market situations. There are also clear structures and opportunities to pursue a career, not just "have a job".
- Varied range of tasks: An exciting range of tasks that includes looking after the IT infrastructure, further developing our systems and ensuring smooth operation.
- Good work-life balance: Our family business attaches great importance to fair vacation arrangements [30 days] and creates family-friendly working conditions to give you the opportunity to balance work and private life.
- Individual challenge: We offer you the opportunity for professional development, e.g. through further training or career opportunities within the company, to improve your skills and advance your career.
- Motivating working environment: Flexible working hours, the opportunity to work remotely and independent work are a matter of course for us in the SME sector.
Have we piqued your interest?
If you have any questions, please give us a call. Our recruiting partners Ms. Peiniger and Mr. Blanke from Peiniger Personalberatung GmbH will be happy to help you on 0212 503 86 or 0172 2925 718. Please send us your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org