Project Engineer as an Industrial Engineer (m/f/x)Working at BMH
Beyer & Müller specializes in the production of high-quality locks and fittings, offering its employees an inspiring work environment with diverse development opportunities. Our corporate culture is characterized by extensive expertise and a strong sense of teamwork, while flat hierarchies and short communication channels promote efficient collaboration.
To strengthen our team of 80 employees at our production site in Velbert near Wuppertal, we are looking for a dedicated Project Engineer as an Industrial Engineer for the lock industry (x/m/f).
In the following, you will learn more about the components of your future work as well as about the benefits of a job at Beyer & Müller:
Your role as an Industrial Engineer (x/m/f)These are your tasks
You are responsible for analyzing existing production processes and identifying opportunities for optimization in manufacturing and assembly, and implementing them.
You closely collaborate with various departments to ensure smooth processes in process organization.
You lead the implementation and utilization of modern Industry 4.0 solutions and actively participate in general digitization initiatives.
You define measures for process monitoring and integrate them into the ERP system to generate target-vs-actual comparisons.
You create assembly instructions, bill of materials, etc., and keep them up to date.
Sie initiieren kontinuierliche Verbesserungsprojekte (KVP) und moderieren KVP-Workshops, um innovative Lösungen zu entwickeln und die Effizienz der Arbeitsabläufe zu steigern.
Your Personality for Medium-sized Businesses
- You hold a technical degree (e.g., mechanical engineering, engineering, industrial engineering, etc.) or a qualification as a technician or master [x/m/f].
- You have professional experience in a similar role within a modern manufacturing environment and have successfully led projects.
- You also bring professional experience in the aforementioned topics in an industrial context, in a cross-functional role (work preparation, continuous improvement, REFA, process engineering, manufacturing engineering, etc.).
- You have a strong affinity for IT and digitalization topics, utilizing appropriate tools.
- You possess a solution-oriented and goal-driven mindset, along with a highly developed hands-on mentality.
- Your profile is completed by a sense of personal responsibility, reliability, a passion for teamwork, as well as good German and English language skills.
Become a part of our 136-Year-Old family business
- Comprehensive Onboarding: You will receive thorough training, accompanied by regular employee discussions, motivating goals, and a personal development plan to help you succeed.
- Motivating Work Environment: Flexible working hours and autonomous work are a given in our medium-sized company.
- Good Work-Life Balance: Our family-owned company places great importance on fair vacation policies [30 days] and creates family-friendly working conditions, giving you the opportunity to balance work and personal life.
- Individual Development: We provide you with opportunities for professional growth, such as further education or career advancement within the company, to enhance your skills and advance your career.
Have we piqued your interest?
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us. Our recruiting partners, Ms. Peiniger and Mr. Blanke from Peiniger Personalberatung GmbH, are available at 0212 503 86 or 0172 2925 718. Please send your CV to the following email: email@example.com.