Deputy Production Manager (m/f/x)Working at BMH
Beyer & Müller is a medium-sized family business in its fifth generation. We are lock professionals for fire protection and escape doors and solve problems where specialists like us are needed. We combine new technologies with traditional craftsmanship. Our team consists of 80 employees. We hope to count you as one of them soon!
We want to grow, expand our portfolio and are glad that you want to support us!
In the following, you will learn more about the components of your future work as well as about the benefits of a job at Beyer & Müller:
Your tasksThese are your tasks
Assumption of technical and disciplinary responsibility for approx. 60 employees in various production areas
monitoring delivery dates, performance data and key figures, taking into account manufacturing costs, lead times and inventories
Staff scheduling to ensure on-time production
Optimization of product and process quality according to our QM standards
Responsible execution of projects for rationalization and product improvement
Support of the production management and absentee representation in various areas
You should be/have:
- Several years of management experience in a comparable role in a manufacturing company.
- Independent, proactive and at the same time team-oriented way of working.
- Curiosity and interest in optimization, even beyond one's own work area.
- Experience from medium-sized companies, not from a corporate structure.
- A technical education and/or a degree; the latter may or may not be required.
- Flat hierarchies
- Short decision paths
- An appreciative corporate culture
- Comprehensive training by the production manager and the entire team
- The company motto: not "higher-faster-further" but sustainable and with substance
Our contact details:
We look forward to hearing from you or sending your application to the assigned
Peiniger Personalberatung GmbH (Ms. Peiniger / Mr. Blanke)
email@example.com - Phone: +49 (0) 2051.4232-18